Never think you are ugly or fat or anything. Allah created you the way you are for a reason, and Allah doesn’t make mistakes.
(Source: tengkumohdhaitsam, via arabcina)
Advantages of the Miswaak
1. Miswaak strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.
2. Miswaak assists in eliminating toothaches and prevents further increase of decay which has already set in.
3. Miswaak creates a fragrance in the mouth.
4. Miswaak is a cure for illness.
5. Miswaak eliminates bad odors and improves the sense of taste.
6. Miswaak sharpens the memory.
7. Miswaak is a cure for headaches.
8. Miswaak creates lustre (noor) on the face of the one who continually uses it.
9. Miswaak causes the teeth to glow.
10. Miswaak strengthens the eyesight.
11. Miswaak assists in digestion.
12. Miswaak clears the voice.
13. The greatest benefit of using miswaak is gaining the pleasure of Allah.
14. The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it.❤ – View on Path.
(Source: asmaabintfaisal, via islamthereligionofpeace)
(Source: moeyhashy, via hijabislookbk)
(Source: imperfectlyyperfect97, via islamthereligionofpeace)
Sumatra Tiger.. Photo by Eric C
(Source: butterflygrace, via veganfeast)
(Source: moonlight-path, via fyruzfifah)
Narrated by Abu Huraira ((Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38)
Narrated An-Nu’man ibn Bashir: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Supplication (dua) is itself the worship. (He then recited:) “And your Lord said: Call on Me, I will answer you”
(Source: mathesis, via teenagegirlstrivingforjannah)
The most beautiful thing is that He knows what you are about to tell Him and yet He still listens.
- Aa’idh Al Karni عائض القرني