Islamic teaching we don’t think much about daily but should! Please share the latest from the Design Molvi series of advices inshAllah
Smile its sunnah
This is the best. We can all apply every single one of these to our lives.
omg you wore that shirt the other day
yeah well in my house we have this amazing thing called a washing machine
(Source: gadisberjilbab, via teenagegirlstrivingforjannah)
such a good video! ya rabb, forgive me :’c
I can relate to this so much…. Forgive me Ya Rabb.. :’(
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
(Source: beardedmind, via simmoneann)
So relatable blog :)
(Source: khushu, via hijabislookbk)
(Source: archiemcphee, via tinyandangerous)
Wisam Sharieff (via suubanonna)
(Source: createdfromclay, via tinyandangerous)
I HAVE TO REBLOG THIS!!! AWESOME FUCK!
HOLY SHIT THAT’S INSANE.
I reblog this every time I see it. Still amazed.
Now I saw it. WTF.
(Source: por-la-cresta, via fiezed)
(Source: verticalfood, via parnavi)
Nutella Espresso Mousse Brownies